Raspberry Blood Orange Chicken with Champagne Au Jus
Write a review
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 leek white parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Olivia's Aged Raspberry Balsamic
- Using a meat mallet, pound butterflied chicken breasts to 1/4 inch width.
- In a flat plate, add flour, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Dredge chick breasts in flour mixture and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium heat.
- Add chicken breasts cooking each side till golden, about 2 to 4 minutes each side. Remove chicken from pan.
- Using the same pan, add leeks, garlic and mushrooms and cook until tender. Remove from pan.
- Deglaze pan with champagne and chicken stock.
- Add butter and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Check to see if salt or pepper is needed. Add chicken and mushroom mixture back to pan and cook uncovered for approximately 5 more minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Gently add raspberries to dish. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Drizzle with Raspberry Balsamic.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/