Raspberry Balsamic with Mascarpone Cream
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Olivia's Raspberry Balsamic
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Combine Mascarpone, cream, vanilla and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Beat till soft peaks form.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Put a scoop of Mascarpone cream into a flat bottom spoon (like a Chinese soup spoon) or shot glass.
- Top with 1-3 raspberries and drizzle with Raspberry Balsamic.
- Olivia's Raspberry Balsamic is an aged balsamic that has undergone a natural reduction through the aging process so does not need to be reduced for this recipe!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/