Raspberry Balsamic Garlic Chicken
Write a review
- 4 Chicken breast, skinless boneless
- 1 tsp Sage, dried
- 1/4 cup Shallots or red onion
- 2 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 tsp Thyme, dried
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Aged Dark Raspberry Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp. dijon or yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 13x9 pan with tinfoil lightly coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, Dark Raspberry Balsamic, orange juice, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, sage, thyme, minced shallots and garlic. Set aside.
- Place chicken in your prepared baking dish and pour jam mixture evenly over chicken.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Discard tinfoil.
- Spoon or baste mixture over chicken to coat again as evenly as possible.
- Bake uncovered for another 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken breasts.
- Baste one last time and broil for a minute or two for a beautiful finish on top. Enjoy!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/