Spinach Salad with Fruit & Raspberry Lime Dressing
Write a review
- 6 oz fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 red apples, cored and diced
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 4 clementine oranges, peeled and separated into segments
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into thin rounds and then slice rounds into quarters
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 to 2 Tbsps Olivia's Aged Dark Raspberry Balsamic
- 3 Tbsps Olivia's Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the Persian Lime Olive Oil and Dark Raspberry Balsamic.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/