Orange Chicken with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
Write a review
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2-3 med onions, sliced length wise
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- mushrooms (an added option)
- 1/3 cup Olivia's Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Season breasts with a mixture of 1/4 tsp thyme, salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet over med heat.
- Add 1Tbsp of olive oil and 1Tbsp butter; saute onions until soft or caramelized (sauté mushrooms as desired). You may need to turn the heat down so the onions do not brown too quickly.
- Add Raspberry Balsamic and 1/4 tsp of thyme, salt and pepper.
- Raise heat and reduce until slighty thickened.
- Saute Chicken breasts in equal amounts of 1 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil and 2 Tbsp butter until brown about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Divide onions on plates, slice breasts and fan over onions.
- Sprinkle a little parsley over the chicken if you like.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/