Spinach Salad w/Raspberry Balsamic and Blood Orange Dressing
- 12 ounces cleaned and dried baby spinach
- 1/2 small head of Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves, cleaned and dried
- 3 ounces fresh raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 3 ounces blackberries, rinsed and dried
- 5-6 ounces canned drained mandarin oranges or fresh Cara Cara segments
- 1 1/2 ounces honey roasted almonds or nuts of your choice
- 1-2 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Olivia's Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk Blood Orange Olive Oil, Raspberry Balsamic, sugar, honey, and salt and pepper, taste for sweetness.
- Make your salad either on individual chilled salad plates or in a big salad bowl.
- Dress and toss just before serving.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/