Aged Apple Balsamic Chicken
Write a review
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds), skin removed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Aged Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Place chicken in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, Aged Apple Balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings; Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually add cooking liquid.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chicken.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/