Fruity Pecan Salad With Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Write a review
For the Salad
- 2 medium pears or apples, sliced
- 2 pkg (total 10 oz) mixed greens
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 C feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 C pecans, toasted
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/2 C of one of Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 C of Olivia's Maple Balsamic
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In large bowl, lightly toss all salad ingredients to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk Blood Orange Olive Oil, Maple Balsamic, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper until well-blended. Serve on side of salad or pour over salad (amount to taste) and toss to lightly coat.
- Any remaining vinaigrette can be stored in air-tight container in refrigerator up to one week.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/