Sriracha Mango Fish Tacos with Lime Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Olivia's Persian Lime Olive Oil (split)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4 Tilapia Fillets, cut into 1 inch pieces (you may substitute any other firm, white fish)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 head red cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, diced
- 3 Tbsp Olivia's Sriracha Mango White Balsamic
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 6 small tortillas, warmed
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil and butter over medium heat, until butter is melted.
- Add tilapia pieces to the skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt.
- Whisk 1/4 cup of Persian Lime Olive Oil and 3 Tbsp of Sriracha Mango Balsamic.
- While fish is cooking, toss chopped cabbage and onion with the Sriracha Mango Balsamic and Persian Lime Olive Oil dressing. Once combined, add to the skillet with the fish and continue stirring over medium heat until cabbage becomes tender and fish is completely cooked through (approximately 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Assemble the tortillas with shredded cheese, fish and cabbage mixture, and topped with diced tomatoes. Drizzle with Persian Lime EVOO & Sriracha Mango Balsamic Dressing.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/