Spicy Lime Black Bean and Asparagus Salad
Write a review
- 1/2 lb. asparagus (7 spears)
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Olivia's Sriracha Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olivia's Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Blanch asparagus for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Immediately drain and rinse with cold water.
- Dice asparagus into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/