Green Salad w/ Dried Cranberries and Fig Balsamic Dressing
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons Olivia's Fig Balsamic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Ascolano Olive Oil
- 1 10-ounce package of mixed salad greens
- 2 cups dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (toasted and coarsely chopped)
- Mix the vinegar, pepper, mustard, salt and olive oil in a small bowl with a whisk.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, cranberries, feta cheese and walnuts together.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/