Oven Roasted Vegetables
Write a review
- 1 small-medium zucchini
- 1 small-medium squash
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1-2 small red potatoes
- 1/8 - 1/4 onion
- Olivia's Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- First, wash all of the vegetables.
- Next, dice the zucchini, squash, and potatoes.
- Make sure the potatoes are cut into pretty small pieces, you want everything to cook evenly so it helps to make everything about the same size.
- Then cut the broccoli and slice the onion and place all of the vegetables onto a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with oil.
- Drizzle Herbes de Provence Olive Oil over the vegetables, then sprinkle some salt and pepper over all of the veggies.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes, stirring/flipping the vegetables every 10 minutes.
- Add a little dollop of sour cream on top for extra yumminess!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/