Winter Ambrosia Mashed Potatoes
Write a review
- 3 tbsp Olivia's Winter Ambrosia Vinegar
- 4-5 tbsp Olivia's Basil Olive Oil
- 5-6 baking potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375*
- In large stock pot, boil water and cook potatoes until softened, usually about 1/2 hour.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Mash potatoes and add garlic and about 1-2 tablespoons Italian seasonings.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix 1/4 cup sour cream, 3 tablespoons Winter Ambrosia Vinegar, and 4-5 tablespoons Basil Olive Oil.
- Place mashed potatoes in oven safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until mashed potatoes have browned on top. Enjoy!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/