Write a review
For the winter slaw
- ¼ head red cabbage
- ¼ head white cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 scallions/spring onions
- 2 carrots
- 1/3 cup pecans
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp Olivia's Winter Ambrosia Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Thinly slice the red and white cabbage.
- Remove the core of the bell pepper and thinly slice.
- Cut the stalks from the scallions and then cut them into thin slices.
- Peel the carrot and use a potato peeler to cut thin strips.
- Cut these strips into matchstick sized pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and set aside in the fridge until you want to serve.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients together in a small jar and shake well to combine.
- To serve, dress the winter slaw and sprinkle over the pecans.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/