Persian Lime Grilled Corn Salad
Write a review
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn, with husks on
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Olivia's Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. Olivia's Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place corn on the grill on medium heat for 15-20 minutes rotating occasionally. When cool enough to handle, remove husks, cut corn from cobs. Discard cobs.
- In a large serving bowl, combine corn, blueberries, cucumber, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the Pineapple White Balsamic, Persian Lime Olive Oil, honey, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can make this salad a day in advance - it keeps well!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/