Spicy Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos
Write a review
- 2-3 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 1-28oz. can pineapple chunks with juice
- ¼ c. soy sauce, gluten free
- 2 Tbs apricot preserves
- 2 Tbs Olivia's Habanero Olive Oil
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. pepper
Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- ¾ c. ketchup
- ¾ c. reserved pineapple chunks
- 3 T. apricot preserves
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. Olivia's Pineapple Balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, juice
- Corn Tortillas
- Goat Cheese
- Green Onions
- In a large crockpot place pork tenderloins.
- Combine pineapple juice from can, soy sauce, preserves, Olivia's Habanero Olive Oil, garlic powder and pepper in a medium-sized bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over pork tenderloins and add all but ¾ c. pineapple chunks. You will reserve these pineapples for the pineapple sauce.
- Set slow cooker to Low for 6-8 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes shred pork and let cook for the remaining time.
For the Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Drain excess liquid from the shredded pork in the slow cooker.
- Serve pork in corn tortillas with cilantro, goat cheese, green onions and pineapple sauce. Enjoy!
- Drizzle with our spicy avocado sauce recipe for some added heat!!!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/