Creamy Pineapple Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 8 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Olivia's Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen peas , thawed
- 2 hard cooked eggs , peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well. Set aside.
- Mix Mustard, mayonnaise, sour cream, Pineapple Balsamic and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add pasta, peas, eggs, tomatoes and green onions; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/