Spicy BBQ Kale Chips
Write a review
- 2 Bunches of Kale
- ½ tablespoon Olivia's Habanero Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoon Olivia's Arbequina Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs. J.M. Thomason's Bourbon BBQ Rub
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towels. Drizzle kale with Habanero & Arbequina Olive Oil and sprinkle with Bourbon BBQ rub.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/