Pineapple Glazed Salmon w/Persian Lime EVOO
Write a review
- 2 (4-6oz) salmon fillets
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- 1-2 Tbsp Olivia's Pineapple White Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Olivia's Persian Lime Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, Pineapple Balsamic, and Persian Lime Olive Oil together. Taste and add more honey or balsamic if needed. (Depending on how sweet your vinegar is, you may want more honey).
- Pour half of the glaze into a zip-top bag or airtight container. Add salmon to the bag or container.
- Marinate 10-45 minutes. Reserve remaining glaze.
- Place salmon skin side down on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Set an oven rack 5-6 inches from the heat.
- Broil salmon for 3 minutes.
- Brush the second half of the glaze over the salmon.
- Broil another 3-4 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Broil an additional 1-3 minutes as needed
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/