Habanero BBQ Grilled Corn
Write a review
- Ears of sweet corn, shucked and cleaned
- Olivia's Habanero Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- J.M. Thomason's Bourbon BBQ Seasoning Blend
- Prepare the grill for a medium heat.
- Shuck and clean the corn. Place on a large plate with a little space between each ear of corn.
- Drizzle with Habanero Olive Oil and sprinkle with Bourbon BBQ Seasoning Blend. (I was quite generous on the seasoning.)
- Roll each ear of corn on the plate, coating with oil and spice blend. Add a little more of olive oil or spice if you need it.
- Place the corn directly on the grill. Cook for 10 – 12 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes to cook on all sides until done.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/