Perfect Summer Watermelon Shrub
Write a review
- 5 cups ripe watermelon
- ⅓ cup of light honey
- ½ cup of Olivia's Watermelon Rose Vinegar
- Put the watermelon in the blender and puree until liquified.
- Strain the puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- Add the honey and Watermelon Rose Vinegar to the watermelon juice and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Place in a glass container and store in the refrigerator for 1-2 days before using. The vinegar taste will disappear over time.
- Add the shrub to bubbly water for a refreshing, hydrating drink like the one pictured here.
- The Perfect Summer Watermelon Shrub will last in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/