Savory Grilled Peaches w/ Basil Olive Oil Drizzle
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Olivia's Basil Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 fresh Fresh Peach Truck peaches, halved and pitted
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk Basil Olive Oil, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Allow flavors to combine for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle mixture on inside flesh of peach halves.
- Grill peaches, flesh sides down until softened and grill marks appear, about 4 minutes
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/