Basil Roasted Green Beans
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Olivia's Basil Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine lemon juice, Basil Olive Oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a Ziploc bag.
- Add green beans, close the bag and toss to combine.
- Spread green beans in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan lined with parchment paper.
- Add nuts to the Ziploc bag and shake bag.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Add almonds to the pan and bake 5 minutes more, or until beans are tender and browned, stirring occasionally.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/