Honey Ginger Roasted Squash
Write a review
- 1 carnival squash (about 2 pounds), halved, seeded and cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Tuscan Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olivia's Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 380°F.
- Place squash in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over squash and toss well to coat.
- Pour out onto a rimmed baking sheet and arrange squash in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the squash is tender when pierced with a knife.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/