Wintry Tossed Salad with Aged Apple Balsamic
Write a review
Aged Apple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Aged Apple Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Olivia's Novello Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ounces Spring Mix (or your favorite greens)
- 1 fuji apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- Add garlic, Aged Apple Balsamic, dijon mustard, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly drizzle in the Novello Olive Oil while whisking.
- Store in a mason jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Give the jar a vigorous shake before drizzling over your salad.
- Add the salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette right before serving.
- Refrigerate the vinaigrette up to 7 days.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/