Rosemary and Lemon Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 3/4 Olivia's Lemon White Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Olivia's Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl combine the Lemon White Balsamic, Rosemary Olive Oil, garlic, lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk to combine and pour into a 1-gallon resealable food storage plastic bag.
- Put the chicken thighs in the bag and seal it.
- Turn to ensure that the chicken is evenly coated, then refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium-low and brush the grates lightly with an oil soaked cloth.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry.
- Season the chicken well on all sides with salt and pepper, then place on the grill, skin side down. Cook the chicken about 8 to 10 minutes, turn and continue to cook an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and serve while hot.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/