NY Strip Steak with Chocolate Balsamic
Write a review
- 4 New York Strip steaks
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup of Olivia's Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons European style butter
- Season meat to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 10 – 12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- During the last 3 minutes of grilling, sprinkle blue cheese over steaks.
- Remove from grill and allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low.
- Simmer uncovered until reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add 2 tablespoons butter, stir to melt.
- Once melted, drizzle over steaks and serve.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/