Blood Orange EVOO and Dark Chocolate Balsamic Roasted Chicken
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Olivia's Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4½ pounds chicken leg quarters, cut into pieces
- ½ cup chicken stock
- juice from ½ of an orange, plus 1-2 teaspoons orange zest for garnish)
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
- Rinse chicken and dry with paper towels.
- Trim any excess skin and visible fat from chicken pieces. Cut each leg quarter with a sharp knife separating into thigh and drumstick pieces.
- Prepare marinade by whisking the first seven ingredients together (the Blood Orange EVOO, chocolate balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper). Since the mustard is a good emulsifier, you don’t need to stream in the blood orange olive oil; you can mix all the ingredients at once.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/