Marinated Lamb Chops With Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Glaze
Write a review
- 1 Rack of Lamb- Trimmed and cut into small chops
- 2 cups Olivia's Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Olivia's Aged Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Red Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Garlic chopped
- 2 tbl Fresh Italian Parsley Chopped
- 1 tbl Fresh Thyme chopped
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Pomegranate Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbl Cornstarch mixed with 2 tbl of water
- Combine Lemon Olive Oil, Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, onion, garlic, parsley, thyme, kosher salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Lightly Season cut lamb with kosher salt and black pepper, place in marinade, mix until meat is coated on all sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum of 1 hour. Can do a day ahead.
Pomegranate Balsamic Glaze
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small cup until diluted, set aside.
- Place Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, sugar and salt in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer until volume is reduced by 1/2.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture to pan with a wire whip.
- Heat until thickened. Remove and hold warm until service.
- Remove lamb from marinade, discard marinade
- Grill or pan sear lamb until desired doneness (Medium rare is best, it doesn't take long)
- Remove lamb from heat and plate.
- Drizzle warm glaze over plated lamb
- Garnish with Italian Parsley
- Serve with your favorite starch and vegetable or serve as a passed appetizer.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/