Blood Orange Hot Wings
Write a review
- 2 1/2 lbs. small chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil (to cook chicken in)
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 8 tablespoons Olivia's Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted vegetables (optional)
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Heat the Blood Orange Olive Oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown chicken wings in batches for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and set aside. Drain the skillet.
- Place the tequila, Blood Orange Olive Oil, lime juice, Soy Sauce, honey, chili powder and cumin in same skillet. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Add chicken wings and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cook stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are fully cooked.
- Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/