Barbecue Pork Ribs w/Balsamic Marinade
Write a review
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup aged Olivia's Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olivia's Garlic Olive Oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 lbs. pork ribs
- Marinate the ribs in half the sauce (or just enough to coat them. You don't want a ton of extra sauce in there). I put mine in a zipper-top plastic bag overnight.
- Warm up your barbecue and place the ribs on the grill, being sure that excess sauce has been wiped away. If it drips down into the flames, the ribs will catch on fire. (Yes, I know this from personal experience)
- Cook the ribs until a meat thermometer reaches at least 165 F. on all parts of the ribs. Check multiple spots to be sure! You can always cut off the thinner, already done ribs if the rest of the ribs still have a ways to go.
- When fully cooked, remove the ribs from the grill and place on a platter.
- Pour the second half of the sauce over the ribs and allow them to sit for about 10 minutes before cutting.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/