Cilantro & Roasted Onion Stuffed Mushrooms
Write a review
- 1 (10 oz.) pack crimini mushroom caps
- 1 1/2 cups fresh organic spinach
- 1-3 minced or pressed cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Olivia's Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Olivia's Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper and curry powder to taste
- Take out stems of mushrooms and turn the caps over.
- Baste both sides with the Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- In food processor, combine spinach, garlic, pecans and spices until a green paste forms.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven and stuff with spinach mixture and bake again for 15 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms and drizzle with the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/