Persian Lime Truffles
Write a review
- 8 1/2 oz. Dark Chocolate (semi-sweet, bittersweet or combo)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Olivia’s Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Olivia’s Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Cocoa powder, as needed
- Limes, finely zested
- Shredded coconut, as needed
- Pour heavy cream in bowl over simmering water (double boiler).
- Turn off heat and stir in chocolate and persian lime olive oil.
- Once chocolate has melted remove bowl from double boiler and stir in chocolate balsamic vinegar.
- Refrigerate chocolate for 1 hour and return to room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Put cocoa powder in a bowl and mix lime zest and coconut in another bowl.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of chocolate and form into a ball.
- Roll balls into the different coatings.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Makes about 45 truffles.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/