Cranberry Pear Balsamic Butternut Squash
Write a review
- 1 - 2 pounds butternut squash peeled, seeded and diced in to 1" pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup Olivia's Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olivia's Basil Olive Oil
- 3" sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the Basil Olive Oil and Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar until thoroughly combined.
- Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
- In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/