Chocolate Balsamic Bread Pudding & Red Wine Sauce
Write a review
- 1 lb. loaf cinnamon bread
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. Olivia's Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Olivia's Arbequina Olive Oil/Butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup Tytanium
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Olivia's Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Begin by greasing 8 ramekins or an 8×8 dish.
- Take the cinnamon bread and chop or tear the loaf into pieces dividing the loaf equally into the container(s).
- Heat the half & half, chocolate and Arbequina Olive Oil over a medium high heat, stirring continually until chocolate is melted.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, sugar and Chocolate Balsamic. Once mixed, blend with the chocolate mixture.
- Push the bread down with a spoon as you pour the mixture over the bread.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and allow the mixture to soak into the bread as the oven preheats.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow around 10 minutes to cool, during which time, you can prepare the sauce.
- Heat all of the sauce ingredients together over a medium high heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Allow to cool and thicken slightly and serve over bread pudding with a delicious glass of Tytanium.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/