Portobello & Garlic Cilantro Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
- 2 tbsp. Olivia's Portobello & Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Olivia's Aged Garlic Cilantro Balsamic
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a Ziploc bag or dish, cover the thighs with the Garlic Cilantro Balsamic and Portobello & Garlic Olive Oil.
- Allow to marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 min and up to a day.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put chicken on a sheet pan, skin side up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven and bake until the chicken is done and skin is brown and crispy.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/