Strawberry Salad With Chocolate Balsamic-Cardamom Dressing
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons Olivia's Chocolate Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- Miniscule pinch of ground cardamom (It's strong stuff!)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 large sprig mint, leaves roughly torn
- Whisk the Chocolate Balsamic, agave nectar, cardamom, a pinch of salt and a few generous grinds of pepper in a medium bowl.
- Tumble in the strawberries and blackberries, sprinkle the mint over them and gently toss, being careful not to bruise the berries.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your palate.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/