Write a review
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, liquid reserved, or 2 cups soaked almonds
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Smoked Olive Oil, plus oil for drizzling
- 2 tsp chopped garlic or more/less to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Put everything except the parsley in a food processor and begin to process; add the bean liquid or water as needed to allow the machine to produce a smooth puree.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve, drizzled with the Olivia's Smoked Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkled with a bit more cumin or paprika and some parsley.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/