Smoked Blender Hollandaise
Write a review
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & freshly ground white pepper
- 12 ounces (3 sticks) unsalted butter, clarified and hot
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Smoked Olive Oil
- Place the egg yolks, cream, lemon juice, Dijon and seasonings in a blender and blend until the mixture is frothy, about 1 minute.
- With the blender running, slowly pour the hot melted butter into the egg mixture. The sauce will thicken as the butter blends with the egg yolks.
- Slowly drizzle in the Smoked Olive Oil and turn off the blender as soon as it is incorporated.
- Pour the sauce into a serving vessel and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve immediately or hold the sauce in a warm place until ready to serve.
- For Spicy Hollandaise use Olivia's Chili Smoked Olive Oil!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/