Roasted Pears Oatmeal w/Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
Write a review
- 2-3 pears, (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup Cream-Flavored Protein Powder
- Olivia's Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel, core and cut pears into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Toss the pear slices with lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and toss once again. Transfer to a baking pan large enough to hold the slices in a single layer.
- Roast, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching, until the pears are tender and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Heat 3 cups of water and a pinch of salt in a medium pot until boiling.
- Add in the oats, turn the heat down to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the almond extract and protein powder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Split oatmeal between two bowls.
- Top with roasted pears and a drizzle with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/