Red Apple Chutney
Write a review
- 2 tart apples (2 cups chopped)
- 1 Tbs. orange zest
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 Tbs. freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Olivia's Aged Apple Balsamic
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- Put all ingredients into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a low simmer.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for a few minutes more, to reduce any remaining liquid.
- Refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/