Sweet and Smokey BBQ Chicken
Write a review
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Whiskey Smoked Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. Olivia's Smoked Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Olivia's Peach White Balsamic
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed to release flavor
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and allow to simmer for about 15 - 20 minutes or until sauce thickens and turns a deep red color.
- Once sauce is thick enough, remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Remove garlic clove.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Glaze chicken with a thick layer of BBQ sauce and place on grill at 375 degrees.
- Continue to grill chicken until done.
- Olivia carries the Whiskey Smoked Brown Sugar
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/