Maple Balsamic Salmon
Write a review
- 1⁄4 cup cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Olivia’s Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Olivia’s Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 salmon fillets or 4 salmon steaks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine orange juice and Maple Balsamic Vinegar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5 - 6 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in Garlic Olive Oil.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush generously with glaze and grill or broil 10 minutes, occasionally brushing with glaze.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/