Linguine con Vongole
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Olivia's Novello Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 pounds cockles, soaked in salt water and scrubbed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 pound linguini
- kosher salt
- Bring one gallon of water to boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons salt.
- Add pasta and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat Novello Olive Oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook one minute.
- Add cockles and white wine.
- Cook covered until cockles open, about 5 minutes. Discard any cockles that do not open.
- Remove cover, Add red pepper flakes, butter and parsley.
- Drain pasta and toss with cockles.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/