Lemon Herb Duck Breasts
Write a review
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 whole duck breasts, split and skinned
- 4 tablespoons Olivia's Italian Spice Olive Oil
- Olivia's Aged Garlic Cilantro Balsamic
- Combine parsley, lemon zest, pepper and thyme in a bowl. Roll duck pieces in herb mixture to coat all over.
- Put Italian Spice Olive Oil in a large sauté pan, and turn heat to medium-high.
- When olive oil shimmers add duck, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, turning once or twice, until coating browns and duck is medium-rare to medium, about 10 minutes.
- Season meat with salt, and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Drizzle with the Garlic Cilantro Balsamic and serve.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/