Lemon Balsamic Sparkling Shrub
Write a review
- 2 cups Olivia's Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 cup fresh blueberries crushed
- 2” sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 8 cups chilled sparkling water
- In a one liter mason jar or container add the fresh botanical ingredients.
- Pour the balsamic over the fruit and allow to "infuse" for at least one hour or up to four hours under refrigeration. The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion.
- Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 tablespoons of infused drinking vinegar (shrub) depending on your preference for sweetness to 8 oz. of chilled sparkling water.
- Serve over ice if desired.
- Makes between 16-32 servings depending on amount added to water or cocktails.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/