Italian Spice Grilled Cheese
Write a review
- 1 Loaf sliced Italian bread
- 4 cheese blend of Parmesan, Asiago, Provolone and Romano
- Olivia's Italian Spice Olive Oil
- Drizzle two slices of Italian bread with Italian Spice Olive Oil. Allow to soak in a couple of minutes.
- Place one slice of bread oil side down on the Panini Grill or skillet.
- Place good heaping layers of the cheeses on the bread.
- Top with the other slice, oil side up.
- Press in Panini Grill or skillet until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/