Grilled Sirloin Steak Tips with Espresso Balsamic
Write a review
- 1 Sirloin Steak Tip, (1 1/2 - 2 lbs)
- 1/2 c Olivia's Espresso Balsamic
- 1 1/2 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 T Olivia's Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/2 t Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 t fresh ground pepper
- Combine Espresso Balsamic, mustard, Garlic Olive Oil, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper; Whisk to make the marinade.
- Rinse sirloin, pat dry and place in marinade covered for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Pat the steak dry and grill 4-6 mins on each side.
- Baste with the marinade while grilling, reserving 1/2 c.
- Remove sirloin from heat and let rest for 5 mins before slicing.
- Pour remaining marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for about 2 minutes allowing it to thicken.
- Slice sirloin thinly against the grain and serve with a drizzle of the sauce.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/