Garlic Cilantro Glazed Meatballs
Write a review
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Teaspoon each garlic and onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Olivia's Aged Garlic Cilantro Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Glaze: In a saucepan, over medium heat mix Aged Garlic Cilantro Balsamic and honey. Set aside.
- Season the ground beef with the garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of parsley, saving the rest to garnish at the end.
- Using your hands, combine the water with the ground beef and form 16-20 (depending on size) meatballs.
- Bake the meatballs for 10 minutes. Pour the balsamic honey glaze over the meatballs and return to the oven to finish cooking (about 5-8 minutes).
- Sprinkle with the leftover teaspoon of parsley and serve the meatballs, saving the excess balsamic glaze for dipping.
- This recipe is nut, dairy and egg free!
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/