Blood Orange Spaghetti
Write a review
- 1/2 pound Spaghetti
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- broccoli florets (optional)
- 1/2 cup Olivia Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- feta or goat cheese for garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pasta pot of water to a boil over high heat and add 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Add the pasta and stir well.
- Cook the pasta al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water to moisten the pasta at the end, if necessary.
- Heat the Blood Orange Olive Oil in a 10-inch saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, taking care not to let them brown,
- Remove pan from heat and add the oregano.
- Drain the pasta and add to the saute pan.
- Toss, season with salt and pepper, and top it off with goat or feta cheese. If the pasta seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water. You can also saute some broccoli florets with the onion and toss with pasta. Drizzle extra Blood Orange evoo on top if desired.
- If the pasta seems too dry, add some of the reserved pasta water. You can also saute some broccoli florets with the onion and toss with pasta. Drizzle extra Blood Orange Olive Oil on top if desired.
Olivia Olive Oil https://oliviaevoo.com/